Administrative Assistant Position
If you have a welcoming spirit, can interact effectively with a diverse range of people and have updated computer and office skills, apply for this position. Eastminster is a thriving, busy church family that is intentionally Christ-centered and cross-cultural.
The Administrative Assistant serves the church by providing administrative support for the church office. Position coordinates all resources, ensuring that worship services are complete with accurate and pleasing written and audio visual materials.
• Welcoming and invitational, promoting a professional, friendly office environment.
• Can interact effectively with a diverse range of people.
• Self-motivated and able to prioritize, multi-task and work independently.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and writing skills.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office and database software.
• College education preferred or commensurate church administration experience.
• Has current ACT 33/34 and FBI fingerprint clearances.
• ACS and Facility Scheduler knowledge preferred.
• Knowledge of social media page management for organizations, a plus.
To Apply Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.
Position is part-time (approximately 30 hours a week).