Have you always wanted to play an instrument, act, or sing? Do you have a hidden talent? If you are entering grades 1 - 8, this half-day camp is for you! Hurry, the registration deadline is June 9.
Online Registration is Closed.
You may call the church at 412-361-7788 on Monday, June 19, to see if spaces are still available.
Important Camp Information
- For kids entering grades 1 - 8
- Earlybird special is $50/child until May 31; from June 1 and on the fee is $60/child.
- Camp runs from 8:30 am to 12 noon, Monday through Friday, June 19-23.
- Breakfast is served at 8:30 am and classes begin at 9 am.
- Lunch is served at 11:30 am.
- Registration deadline is June 9; payment is due at time of registration.
- Questions?? Call Stacy Sutton, Director of the Judah Project, at 412-361-7788, Ext. 102; or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Performing Arts Camp Showcase
Friday evening, June 23, at 7 pm. Don't miss this opportunity to see all that the campers learned during their week at Camp. All are welcome.